The horrific harassment and health issues utility customers across the USA and elsewhere have to deal with can be exemplified in what the good folks of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania have been dealing with regard to what seems to be skullduggery at state capital administrative agency, and possibly at one legislator’s level, who just happens to be Chairman of the PA House Consumer Affairs Committee.
Several groups are becoming extremely proactive and vocal now that a set of three AMI Smart Meter Opt-out bills have been introduced into the 2017-18 legislative session and don’t want those bills to be subjected to the same treatment and routes previous opt-out bills have taken over the course of the last six years.
One citizens group, Pennsylvania Smart Meter Awareness (PASMA), issued a Press Release Aug. 9, 2017 with a plan of action to neutralize the key PA state legislator who has been responsible for denying Pennsylvanians of their right to redress oppressive governance.
CONSUMERS ACTION NEEDED TO PASS PA HB1564 SMART METER OPT-OUT BILL INTO PENNSYLVANIA LAW ASAP
During the past six years, PA House Consumer Affairs Committee Chairman Robert Godshall, whose son Grey works as a Project Manager for Exelon/PECO, has prevented numerous AMI Smart Meter Opt-out bills introduced from EVEN being called to the floor for a vote! In essence, Chairman Godshall has prevented Pennsylvanians from exercising their constitutional rights to redress government for what citizens feel are harsh and threatening issues created by the PA PUC’s erroneous interpretation of HB2200/Act 129 (2008) affecting personal health, property safety and privacy rights from the mandated imposition of AMI Smart Meters for electric, natural gas and water utility services.
Chairman Godshall must be sanctioned and/or forced to recuse himself from chairing the current opt-out bills [HB1564, HB1565, and HB1566] before the 2017-18 legislative session in Harrisburg.
Furthermore, the PA state legislature and the PA Attorney General must undertake a thorough and independent investigation of Chairman Godshall’s constitutional-contradictory actions in preventing opt-out bills from being enacted when, in fact, he is on public record published to the contrary during discussion of HB2200 wherein Godshall said,
In this case are we not taking the choice away from the consumer by saying you have to put this in service in your district rather than you may or you have a choice? Are we not saying that you must do it? We are taking that choice away from the consumer, I believe, and I would have no problem with this if we do it on a choice basis, as you used the word “choice” before. We are taking that choice away.
Source: February 11, 2008 as published in PA House Journal PN 3218, page 390
Who changed Godshall’s mind? PA state legislators must correct the untenable and even life-threatening situations Godshall’s DELIBERATE and apparently devious actions have created for hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvanians, many of whom suffer with electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) or idiopathic environmental intolerance (IEI), as the medical profession calls it, cancers, heart patients whose pacemakers are impacted electronically by AMI SMs’ microwaves, autistic children who are impacted more dramatically than healthy children, plus a host of other health issues the American Academy of Environmental Medicine states are impacted/affected by EMFs/RFs as listed on their website https://aaemonline.org/pdf/AAEMEMFmedicalconditions.pdf.
Consumer Action Plan
All Pennsylvanians should be inundating their members of the PA House (General Assembly) in Harrisburg demanding the following sanctioning actions be taken against Chairman Robert Godshall:
- Impeachment for interfering with Pennsylvanians’ constitutional rights; and
- Forced recusal for Chairman Robert Godshall from chairing the House Consumer Affairs Committee legislative actions regarding AMI SM bills HB1564, HB1565, and HB1566.
No More AMI Smart Meter Lies
Harrisburg state agencies and legislators offices have been known to say that consumers are not complaining about the AMI Smart Meters! That’s an unmitigated, bald-face lie! With the above Consumer Action Plan working its way through the offices, committees and halls of the PA state legislature General Assembly, legislators will know just how much Pennsylvanians care; want their constitutional rights respected; and receive an AMI SM opt-out bill passed immediately, if not sooner.
PA Legislators Co-sponsoring HB1564: Sponsors 29
The Honorable Mike Reese
The Honorable Karen Boback
The Honorable Rosemary M. Brown< [email protected]>,
The Honorable Vanessa Lowery-Brown
The Honorable George Dunbar
The Honorable Joe Emrick
The Honorable Matt Gabler
The Honorable Mark M. Gillen
The Honorable Seth M. Grove
The Honorable Adam Harris
The Honorable Kristin Phillips-Hill
The Honorable R. Lee James
The Honorable Rob W. Kauffman
The Honorable John A. Lawrence
The Honorable Daryl D. Metcalf
The Honorable Carl Walker Metzgar
The Honorable Brett R. Miller
The Honorable Bernie O’Neill
The Honorable Jason Ortitay
The Honorable Joseph A. Petrarca
The Honorable Tina Pickett
The Honorable Harry Readshaw
The Honorable Greg Rothman
The Honorable Rick Saccone
The Honorable Curtis G. Sonney
The Honorable Craig T. Staats
The Honorable Justin M. Walsh
The Honorable Judy Ward
The Honorable Ryan Warner
How to Contact Your Member of the PA House (General Assembly)
http://www.house.state.pa.us/ click on “Find My Representative” (left-hand side)
Share this information with media, press, family and friends.
Is the above just the beginning of what may become a legislative session in Pennsylvania everyone will remember?
- Pennsylvanians no longer can be deprived of their federal and state constitutional rights.
- Pennsylvanians no longer should be told there is no opt-out provision in Act 129 (2008), when in reality, it was passed and signed into law as an OPT-IN bill.
- State agencies in Harrisburg should no longer be telling taxpayers, who call to complain about utility companies’ harassments for refusing smart meters, their complaints will not be taken, nor investigated!
- The PA state legislature has to deal with the inequities and possible improprieties of Chairman Robert Godshall (House Consumer Affairs Committee) and his probable conflict(s) of interest since Godshall’s son, Grey, is a Project Manager with Exelon/PECO. PECO is the SE Pennsylvania utility really harassing customers who refuse AMI SMs BIG time, while no one in the PA PUC, which is supposed to be protecting customers’ rights or at the PA Consumer’s Advocate’s Harrisburg office is doing anything to correct the matter. Why?
- Where are federal investigators in the AMI Smart Meter debacle going on in Pennsylvania and all over the USA, state by state?
- Shouldn’t the Pennsylvania Governor, Attorney General, Consumers’ Advocate Office and the PA PUC itself be held accountable for going along with some sort of collusion regarding depriving Pennsylvanians of CHOICE, a true American value and right, which has been dogmatically usurped and deprived?
- AMI Smart Meters were not made mandatory by the federal government in the Energy Policy Act of 2005 §1252 Smart Metering aka Public Law 109-58! That would be unconstitutional. So why has Pennsylvania’s Chairman Godshall deprived Pennsylvanians of their constitutional rights by not allowing numerous opt-out bills out of committee for the last six years for a vote? What does that have to say about someone who is Chair of a Consumers Affairs Committee looking out for the interests of consumers? Is it comparable to a ‘middle finger’ gesture?
- Step down or be impeached, Chairman Godshall!
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)