1. Katy Perry, honestly, does everything. She’s the face of Covergirl, does voiceover work on the Smurfs movie, has a few makeup lines, and SHE SINGS. WOW.
3. But this video is so hilarious that you might just become a STAN.
“katy perry doesn’t have any talent” ok,, sweattie, then explain THIS 🙄
— Cafe Bustelo Fan Acc (@th0tcouture)
Stan: an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity
Think: That one Eminem song.
4. Who cares what she’s singing, it’s a hit:
@th0tcouture Katy Perry: Yarby dansel dabel doops
Me: IMI DOOKA MIMI SHOOPS
— Liam Donnelly (@bush_iris)
5. You can literally just make up your own words and it’ll sound perfect.
6. Just like when Miley finally released Malibu:
me an hour after malibu comes out pretending to know the words
— aaron (@aaronwbu)
7. Wow or when Gaga performed The Cure for the first time at Coachella:
Me at Coachella pretending to already know the words to The Cure
— Justin (@jubtrumpo)
8. Or just everyone @ Taylor Swift’s music, in general:
Me pretending to know the lyrics of Taylor’s full discography the first time I listened to her albums
— ⚙️ (@idwlfdeluxe)
9. Even the Katy stans (that don’t know words to her own songs) know what’s up:
katy stans pretending to know the lyrics to bon appetit
— Jay 🦄 (@NobiIity_)
10. It’s basically everyone at their fave’s concert TBH:
Me when KP4 tour comes along and I still haven’t remembered all of the lyrics to the album yet @katyperry
— zachy (@iwasdivine)
12. For your enjoyment, here is the whole song:
- What are your thoughts?
I actually really like it, it’s so catchy!
WTF. Wow. This is weird AF.
I play Sims, so I actually know what is going on. Thanks.
It’s not the best but it’s better than Bon Appetite.