2. She’s the little sister of Kate Middleton, aka the Duchess of Cambridge.
Jeff Spicer / Getty Images
She’s basically real life Cinderella.
3. Pippa is getting married on May 20, and like any bride-to-be she has some requests for her wedding. However, the rules Pippa set in place for her magical day are — to put it delicately — fucking crazy.
Clive Brunskill / Getty Images
4. First of all, her wedding has a “No ring, no bring” rule, which essentially means if you’re not engaged or married then forget bringing a plus-one. No guest for you.
5. I’ll give Pippa a pass for this one, but only because it’s a British royal family rule. She can’t help that her sister married a prince.
7. As if shopping for the perfect wedding outfit isn’t hard enough, now she’s asking people to bring two???
8. Now it could just be the fact that I hate people telling me what to do, but if someone told me I couldn’t bring a plus-one AND I had to change outfits mid-wedding, I probably wouldn’t go.
- What do you think about Pippa’s wedding rules?
They’re fine! She’s the bride – she can do whatever she wants.
Hell no! Ain’t nobody gonna tell me what to do.