This article is difficult for me to write because I don’t have what I normally have to back it up: Resource information links to insert. I have nothing more than an email informing me of what’s going on from what a utility company whistleblower on the Northwest USA Coast has divulged regarding vulnerabilities. However, I thought about it—no, agonized about it—but decided to write it anyway because I think it’s important the information be made public.
So here goes: According to that ten-year utility company employee, the U.S. government is forcing electric utilities to use a software program called SAP. Looking online, I find information for the SAP electric software program from Germany. The information I’m receiving, however, is that program is ‘flawed’, easily hackable and can be used to take down the entire USA grid system. See why I’m concerned!
If that be the case, how come utilities are not willing to tell the government NO, but acquiesce to demands to use it? Can it be saying NO will jeopardize their grants and funding to implement AMI Smart Meters? Another electric utility employee—this one is at one of the southern California utilities—says the same thing is happening there regarding the SAP program.
According to the email, outages have been occurring with as many as thousands of people losing power. If that be the case, will power outages become a routine event in the USA because of a software program? Remember I have said AMI Smart Meters are computers!
Furthermore and here’s the squirrely part, the SAP software program, according to the email, supposedly integrates completely with SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition), “a control system architecture that uses computers, networked data communications and graphical user interfaces for high-level process supervisory management…” according to Wikipedia .
There are questions plus concerns, which come to my mind about the email I received and information in it, that prompt me to wonder:
- Is there any possibility there could be a SAP-SCADA-STUXNET tie in that could compromise the entire U.S. power grid and take it down better than a sophisticated EMP attack?
- Such an attack would take the USA back to a lifestyle of the 1700s—maybe earlier!
- Are we prepared for such an event, especially since utility companies have retrofitted AMI Smart Meters on to safe, non-hackable analog meters?
- Can the SAP software program become an ‘enabler’ to an EMP attack?
- STUXNET is a ‘subterfuge’ virus (computer worm)—a cyber weapon—jointly developed by U.S. and Israeli intelligence agencies “under the secret orders of President Obama” .
- According to Wikipedia, “Stuxnet’s design and architecture are not domain-specific and it could be tailored as a platform for attacking modern supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and PLC systems (e.g., in factory assembly lines or power plants), the majority of which reside in Europe, Japan and the US.Stuxnet reportedly ruined almost one fifth of Iran’snuclear centrifuges.”  [CJF emphasis]Was Stuxnet apparently ‘involved’ with Fukushima’s disaster , as some analysts speculate?
- All the advancements of technology everyone seems to ‘worship’ are causing more problems than they eventually will prove to be worth, especially when everything literally fails and virtually no one knows how to be self-sufficient in a tech-less, no-push-button society and lifestyle.
Image Credit: Pixabay.com
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)