1. We can all agree that migraines are the actual worst.
From the aura and the headache pain to the nausea and diarrhea to the light and sound sensitivity to the post-migraine hangover…Did I mention the pain?
2. But everyone’s migraine is terrible in different ways.
For some people, it’s the aura that’s most disorienting or scary, while for others it’s the stomach upset that’s most dreaded. Still others might find the migraine hangover almost unbearable. And of course there’s the pain. Oh, god. The pain.
3. So, tell us: If you could write a letter to your migraine, what would it say?
4. Would you tell your migraines all about how they’ve been total life-ruiners emotionally and physiologically?
Because why should they keep getting away with this tbh?
5. Or would beg them to please choose between vomiting and diarrhea? Because honestly, having both feels like overkill.
6. Or maybe you’d list every single life event and social occasion they’ve forced you to miss.
RIP Saturday nights.
7. Maybe you’d use the opportunity to stand up to your migraines and tell them you’re THIS CLOSE to finding a preventive med that more or less renders them powerless.
8. Maybe you’d just beg them not to show up during finals ever again.
Or on the morning of a job interview.