2. The long-awaited film chronicles his tumultuous career, from his rise to fame to run-ins with the law, and everything in between.
3. The 27-year-old R&B star speaks first-hand about the various events in his life and career that led to where he is today.
Chris shares his battle with drugs, thoughts of suicide and plans for the future.
4. “I went from being America’s sweetheart to public enemy number one,” said Chris in the documentary’s trailer.
5. The film features intimate interviews with the artist, as well as friends in the business like Usher, Jennifer Lopez, and more.
6. And it also shows him opening up about his past relationship with Rihanna and Karrueche Tran.
8. Naturally, people have a lot of feelings about it. Some have already begun to boycott the documentary unless he touches on certain topics.
I don’t want to see a Chris Brown documentary unless he talks about his abusive behavior towards women and his drug… https://t.co/8R8s2HQEug
— icon. (@Bowtobee)
9. And some are questioning his fans.
if you love chris brown, you do not love yourself
— Jordan (@JRDNPAGE)
10. While others are excited about the documentary’s release, because Chris also plans to release a new album that same month.
UPDATE: Chris Brown’s new album #HBOAFM and #WelcomeToMyLife Movie will release in June🎉 #ChrisBrown #TeamBreezy
— Chris Brown (@CMBDAILY)
ITS COMING #TEAMBREEZY JUNE IS FOR USSSS #HeartbreakOnAFullMoon #WelcomeToMyLife 😩😩😩😩😩
— F.A.N (@BLKPYRAMlD)