1. Folks, we’re so close to Season 7 of Game of Thrones being here that I’m as giddy as Samwell Tarly in the Citadel’s library.
2. And one of the (10 million) things I’m looking forward to seeing this season is ALL the reunions – and in particular, the reunion of everyone’s favorite couple that isn’t actually a couple: Brienne and Tormund.
(Yeah, yeah…I hear you Brienne/Jaime shippers groaning all the way over there.)
3. Now, if you recall, the last time we saw Brienne she was on a little boat (presumably) heading back to the North and, you know, making sad “goodbye” waves with Jaime.
4. Meanwhile, Tormund (post-biting someone’s neck off in the Battle of the Bastards!) was just chilling with Jon, er, the King in the North at Winterfell.
Basically, they were MILES and MILES apart…which is just plain unacceptable.
6. AND JUST LOOK AT HOW HAPPY TORMUND IS ABOUT IT!
Helen Sloan / HBO
8. Although, LOL, to the fact that we can’t see Brienne’s face, which I’m guessing looks a little more like this one from Season 6:
- So, what do you think? Will Brienne and Tormund FINALLY happen?!?!
Nah, they’re gonna tease us forever.